Employment is one of the hardest things for claimants to prove for potential compensation, especially if they worked for a DOE subcontractor. EECAP is collecting information of different subcontractors and contractors to help with potential compensation and will post it here. If you have additional information, please contact us so we can add your information here.
Building Trades National Medical Screening Program
The BTComp database of subcontractors and facilities they worked at is now available online.
Fernald Contractors and Subcontractors
- Fernald Closure Project Prime Contractors and Subcontractors
- Fernald Closure Project Additional List of Subcontractors
Mound Contractors and Subcontractors
Portsmouth Contractors and Subcontractors
- Portsmouth Prime Contractors and Subcontractors
- Portsmouth Subcontractors
- Portsmouth Subcontractor Summaries