Cold War Patriots receives correspondence in many forms, from many different sources. The information on this page has been provided by the government or it’s contracted agencies and is addressed to various recipients.
- Letter from DOL – DOL denial of Final Rule petition -�NEW! (Please be patient while the PDF loads, the file is large)
- Letter from Hilda Solis in response to letter�from medical professionals regarding denial of benefits
- Letter from Shelby Hallmarkin�response to letter�from medical professionals regarding denial of benefits
- Denial Letter from DOL on FOIA request- Please be patient while the PDF loads, the file is large)
- Letter from NIOSH to ANWAG Advocates – Part 1
- Letter from NIOSH to ANWAG Advocates – Part 2
- Letter from Senator Mark Udall and Representative Ed Perlmutter to Hilda Solis urging reform of the EEOICPA program
- Read Senator Mark Udall, and Members of Congress Ed Perlmutter & Jared Polis’s final reform recommendations for EEOICPA to the Department of Labor (DOL).
- Letter from Christy Long, on behalf of EEOICPA Director, Rachel Leiton, regarding Site Exposure Matrices (SEM) Data.
- Letter from DOL in response to Advocate (ANWAG) Letter
- Letter from NIOSH to Linde Ceramics Advocate
The information below has been requested and provided by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). It details conversations and notes regarding discrepancies of NIOSH’s Database compared to the University of Colorado’s Database for Rocky Flats workers.
- Hand Written Note about potential data discrepancies in databases
- Email Conversation about cross checking data for missing names
- Second Email Conversation about checking data
- Results of Data Comparison
- Read the former Rocky Mountain News Special Report on the use of Ruttenber’s more accurate Rocky Flats data.